dinsdag 16 augustus 2011

Old love reviving

Hello dear friends,

Since I was seven or eight years old I made many samplers and other cross stitch works. I loved it and I still do. 
 After I finished the  X-stitched centre block of my Houses quilt my old love revived! 
 Because I am out of quilting spirit for a while I started yesterday evening a new little X-stitch project, another pincushion for my collection, and it is already finished as well :>)


 Isn't it a cuty?
 I saw it on the internet and I think it is awesome.
 In the pumpkin model you can read the alphabet.
Fantastic!
 And I've made myself another cute and special pincushion.
On to the next! More pumpkins to stitch.

Bye for now, thank you for visiting my blog.
 Cheers!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Hoi Jeanne,

    Wat een geweldig alfabet pompoentje. Het is een pracht.

    XX Jacqueline

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Zo en ga ik hier eens ff rondneuzen. Gatver; zo mooi hahahahaha.
    Ik weet niet hoer je 'em het flikt maar dit is weer een bjoetie! Dat lusje ( die centimeterband) mag er wel af hahahaha. Zó gaaf!
    Liefs,
    Stel
    XX

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen