woensdag 24 augustus 2011

Life and Health.

Hello everyone,

 For me today is a special day, for one year ago at the 24th. of August I was operated for colorectal cancer. And this afternoon I got the results of  this week's bloodtests etc.; they're all good, fine, positive for me!
Great news, the best I could ever wish and hope for.
I feel so blessed and grateful because, apart from serious concern ofcourse, this last year has brought me true love, friendship, help, peace, joy, attention and warmth from family, friends, doctors, nurses and everyone that was or came into my life.
 Neither Hope nor Faith I lost.
To me all that is one big Blessing.


Thanks for your visit, feel free to leave a message. I'd very much appreciate that :>)
  
 Cheers!

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Congratulations on your 1st year! May you continue to be blessed ...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Happy happy happy anniversary! I am glad you were blessed with so many wonderful things in the course of your year, and that the bloodwork turned out well. :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Daar gaan we nog eens ff een borrel op nemen. Mag je ondertussen die appel van voorgaande post eens uitleggen :)
    Liefs,
    Stel
    XX

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen